Sunday, February 26, 2012

my fears

Sometimes i think that I am scared to accept my fears.
That I am scared to be an individual. That I am afraid of change and what happens after all this. Why am i scared of pain if sometimes i already know that its going to be there. Pain sucks but why does it suck. why does the word pain mean that it hurts. why does if it hurts then that means that its painful. What is pain? Is it on a scale from one to ten or can it sometimes be disappointment. I am afraid of disappointing people, of not setting myself to the highest point, and not getting all the way there.
I'm afraid of expectations and what people set me to be.
I'm afraid of not knowing what to do. And saying the wrong thing.
I'm afraid of decisions. I'm afraid of failure.
I'm afraid of the thoughts in the back of my head. and the thought that somebody else could go..
I'm afraid of an earthquake and what it would be like.
I'm scared for other people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment