Monday, March 12, 2012

sleep is what my bones said

they said it was time to grow. that it was time to get bigger. that it was time to eat. that it was time to dream and time to get out. they said it was time to learn and time to move. they said it was time to walk. and time to run. my bones told me they wanted milk and that it was time to rest. they told me they wanted to grow and never brake. my bones told me to work. i heard them say that they are getting tired. they said it was time for a bigger rest. my bones wanted me to lay down. they told me that the day was close. that it would soon be coming. my bones said they are fragile and that they are beginning to brake. what my bones said is that it was time to go.. my bones can't talk anymore... they told me they are going to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment